- Start at Irving Park play structure (enter the park just north of NE 9th Ave and NE Siskiyou St)
- Sunday, June 30th
- Meet at 10:00, ride at 10:30
- Ride 2.5 miles to Peninsula City Park
- Facebook event page
Let’s ride to our favorite open streets event, Portland Sunday Parkways! This year’s North Portland Sunday Parkways is particularly special because it’s the 50th event so the theme is “North Portland is Golden.” Do you have any gold decorations for your bike and/or gold costume items for yourself? If not, don’t worry: our 2.5-mile mostly flat ride will deliver us to Peninsula Park for a second family-friendly ride led by Alexis Gabriel, Sunday Parkways Coordinator, who will have gold decorations on hand! This ride will be two flat miles to Arbor Lodge Park.
Kidical Mass PDX is a ride for kids of all ages and their families!
How We Roll
- We will stay together as a group and follow all traffic safety laws.
- Helmets are required for children and encouraged for adults.
- Kids riding their own bikes should be able to ride in a more or less straight line, stop and start as necessary, and follow verbal directions.